Terms of Service
- I am a woman over the age of 18.
- I understand that my participation in any program methods, movements, and practices are my choice. I take full responsibility for my choice to participate, and I understand that I am never required to participate in any somatic practice that doesn’t feel right for me. I understand that any health concerns are my responsibility. The practitioner will not be held liable for any injury, accident, or condition I may suffer during my involvement in the program. The practitioner cannot take responsibility for the results of my actions, or any harm or damage I may suffer as a result of the use or non-use of the information provided through coaching services and materials. I will use good judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended through coaching services or materials.
- I understand that the practitioner does not make any guarantees about the results of coaching services and materials. I understand that any program success or failure is the result of my own efforts, my particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the practitioner’s knowledge and control.
- I understand that somatic coaching and practices are not psychotherapy or meant to replace psychotherapy. I understand the practitioner is not a licensed psychologist or specialist healthcare professional. The practitioner’s services do not replace the care of psychologists or other healthcare professionals.
- I understand that somatic coaching and practices are not medical treatment or meant to replace medical treatment. I understand the practitioner is not a medical professional, and information provided through coaching services and materials is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any physical or mental health issue. I will not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information provided through coaching services or materials. I will not start or stop taking any medications without consulting my medical or mental health provider.
- I understand the practitioner will hold my information confidential to the extent that it may be required by law. I understand that confidentiality of client information is of highest importance to the practitioner. I also understand that with any use of technology in online coaching work, sessions, and communications, there is always risk of data breach. I agree not to hold the practitioner liable in such an event. For any program that includes private online groups or live group sessions, I promise not to share anyone else’s information outside the group. I understand that ultimately I am responsible for any information I share within groups.
- I promise to be respectful, kind, and supportive in my interactions with group members.
- Moonbeams AFT Course + Community: I understand that I will be billed monthly and that I may cancel my monthly membership at anytime if it’s not a fit for me. I understand that I will not be reimbursed for paid months, but will no longer be charged for future months after I stop my subscription.
- SHE Program: I understand that my purchase this program is nonrefundable.
- 1:1 Coaching Packages: I understand that the purchase of a coaching package is nonrefundable. I understand there is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all sessions and that all sessions must be scheduled/rescheduled within the time allotted for my program.
- Programs that utilize essential oils:
I have purchased all of the Young Living essential oils needed for the Aroma Freedom Technique, including these six:
Lavender or Lavender Vitality; Frankincense or Frankincense Vitality; Stress Away; Inner Child; Release; and Believe or Transformation or Valor;
OR these four: Trauma Life; Inner Child; Release; and Lemon.
I understand that using pure essential oils is generally safe and produces wonderful health benefits; however, I take full responsibility for my own health conditions (known or unknown), my own use of essential oils, and any reactions I may have to them. I will consult my doctor with any concerns about my use of essential oils.
- I understand that my sessions, membership, or course access may be terminated if I do not adhere to the above terms, at the discretion of the practitioner, or at any time for any reason, as deemed necessary by the practitioner.